For the 2019 Season:
- The pitcher cannot participate in a defensive play or interfere otherwise the batter/runner is automatically out.
- If the ball hits the pitcher, it is considered a foul ball, if it was the third pitch, the batter is out.
- Each player must be up to bat once before you start the line-up again. You must keep the same batting line-up for the entire game.
- All team members must bat. You may have a runner if needed.
- Commitment line is between 3rd and home plate.
- There is no stealing, no leading and no sliding allowed.
- Play at home plate is always a force play.
- All players are to rotate all positions each inning. Other than pitcher, no player should play any position more than 3 times per game. Male players may only play on the infield a maximum of 4 innings per game. There must be at least two Female players in the infield every inning.
- There is a two base system at 1st base. The first base player is on the white base and the runner touches the orange base.
- Home run rule: Match plus one – Each team will go into the game with one home run allowed, after each team has hit a home run, the other team may do so. After the home run is hit each home run is then a strike.
- Game will be 7 innings or an hour and a half.
- Mercy rule: 5 runs in one inning. The last inning is unlimited.
- There must be a minimum of 3 women on the field per inning.
- Tagging on fly balls allowed, with one exception (see following rule)
- A base runner on third base must stay there on a caught fly ball (not allowed to tag and run).
- Batting rule: Outfielders will have a line that they cannot cross when a batter is batting. Once the ball is hit, the outfielder is free to get the ball. If the outfielder breaks this rule, the batter is awarded a hit.
- Alcohol is not permitted anywhere on the park premises.
Please remember that this league was designed as a recreational league. The purpose of this league is for all players to have fun.